A Young Professional from each ACLCA State Chapter will be awarded an opportunity to present at EcoForum in October (2nd-4th) 2018. http://landandgroundwater.com/conference/2018-ecoforum-conference-exhibition
ACLCA Qld YP sponsorship includes $1500 Cash Prize to attend and present at EcoForum and costs towards accommodation and flights * (Conditions apply)
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACTS NOW – Submissions close 25th May 2018.
Winner announced at the ACLCA Bi-monthly Networking Meeting - 7th June 2018.
This opportunity will help you develop confidence in public presentation and get your name known in the industry. These can be important factors in developing a successful consulting career.
How it works.
Film your oral Abstract presentation (20 minutes) and submit film via dropbox link with a copy of your written abstract to Executive Officer, Jennifer Ingham at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Friday 25th May 2018. Please contact Jennifer Ingham for dropbox link).
- “Abstracts should be on topic, based on the conference themes, demonstrate the value of the material to the audience.”
- Presentation winner is based on decisions made by ACLCA Qld industry judging panel.
- Winner of ACLCA Qld YP sponsorship announced on Thursday 7th June 2018 at the Bi-Monthly Networking Meeting.
*You should seek to confirm early with your company’s management that you will be able to attend EcoForum 2018 should you win the sponsorship, and that any additional expenses above the $1500 prize will be covered by your company. We also request that you confirm your ability to attend at the time of submitting your abstract.
EcoForum Conference conditions of entry.
- EcoForum guidelines deternine a Young Professional must be "a young professional with less than 5 years industry experience and less than 35 years old".
- Abstracts with a pronounced commercial or marketing tone will not be accepted.
- Abstracts that have been presented at other conferences may also not be accepted.
- Evaluation (investigation and risk assessment)
- Remediation and Rehabilitation (clean-up and management of industrial, mining and other sites)
- Communication and governance (stakeholder management, advocacy, collecting and disseminating information, ethics)
- Room for Change
How to submit your written abstract.
Please refer to following link - EcoFum abstract template
Please refer all queries to