ACLCA SA represents the major environmental consulting firms involved in the assessment and management of contaminated sites in South Australia.
Our goals are:
- To provide a forum for member companies to develop, discuss and respond to issues that affect us in our responsible management of contaminated lands.
- To establish and maintain a strong working relationship with regulatory authorities and other related agencies that have an interest in the management of contaminated lands.
- To encourage others to accept ACLCA as the consulting industry's peak representative group on contaminated land issues.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate industry practices and encourage members to adopt these practices.
- To promote and encourage the open exchange of information between members and other interested bodies.
- To promote an awareness and provide information to outside parties on the professional skills in the area of contaminated land management.