The ACLCA Student Night will give you a valuable insight into the environmental consulting industry, with presentations from a range of professionals in different areas and stages of their career.
The following professionals will present at the Student Night.
- Nikki Kehridakis – Australian Contaminated Land Consultants Association (Young Professionals Committee), Project Engineer, AECOM.
- Sadé Forbes – Geologist/Environmental Scientist, Golder Associates.
- Chris Sandiford – Principal Environmental Scientist, Senversa.
- Dr Adam Wightwick - Specialist in Environmental Chemistry and Risk Assessment, Coffey, A Tetra Tech Company
- Melissa Saunders – Associate Director, Environment, AECOM.
- Lee Mouat - Team Leader - Environmental Audit, EPA Victoria.
Following the presentations, there will be opportunity for Q&A and professional networking with speakers and peers. Food and drink will be provided.
Event details are as follows:
DATE: Wednesday 21st March 2018
TIME: 6 – 8pm
VENUE: RMIT City Campus, Building 5, Level 3, Room 1, Bowen Street, Melbourne
The event is open to all current students and recent graduates.
This event is proudly sponsored by Envirolab.