Andy Slade from WorkSafe will focus on the regulator's view regarding the following topics:
- Code of Practice and pending updates
- WorkSafe requirements: What are they and why are they important?
- Site inspections: What Worksafe look for onsite?
- Case study: What went right/wrong
- Interacting with excavations and trenches: How it affects our day to day work
- What should you expect from your subcontractor to manage safety around excavations, shoring, battering, benching, fencing, water management etc
- Interacting with the subcontractor and lessons learnt
- Case studies, including other associated hazards such as contaminants
DATE: Tuesday 20 March 2018
TIME: 5.30 – 7pm
VENUE: WSP (15/28 Freshwater Pl, Southbank VIC 3006)
This session is open to ACLCA members only. Doors close at 6pm. Parking is available below 28 Freshwater Place.