ACLCA is excited to present our seventh SEMINAR PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITY tailored especially for Young Professionals on Tuesday 19 June from 5.30pm to 7.00pm at RMIT.
This year we had 15 entries for the ACLCA YP Presentation. There were many interesting and informative topics to choose from, so it was a difficult decision – Congratulations to our five finalists listed below! We look forward to your presentations. Good luck!
What is it about?
ACLCA is preparing an exciting event, where YP’s have the opportunity to deliver a short (10-15 mins) presentation, in front of CLM industry peers (ACLCA members).
Drinks and nibbles will be provided at the end of the presentations, providing opportunity to catch up with industry colleagues and chat with our young presenters.
A great evening of presentations and networking opportunity.
Presentations will include:
- Matthew Taylor, Greencap: Rum Jungle Uranium Mine rehabilitation project.
- Casey Madden, GHD: Playing with fire trucks - Childhood dream or technical nightmare?
- Kate Selvaratnam, Jacobs: Is Plastic the next PFAS?
- Sam Aldous, WSP: Sustainable Treatment of Recalcitrant Compounds - A Case Study
- Josh Crawley, Cardno: Artificial Sweeteners: A Contaminant of Emerging Concern Suitable For Risk Identification
Event details are as follows:
DATE: Tues 19 June 2018
TIME: Presentation: 5:30pm-7:00pm / Drinks, nibbles and networking: 7:00pm-8:30pm
VENUE: RMIT, Building 80, Level 10, Rm 17 - Followed by drinks and nibbles at Queensbury Hotel 593 Swanston St
COST: FREE (includes drinks and nibbles)
For further information, please contact Monika Janiak:
Ph 03 8687 8214
NOTE: Please ensure you keep a record of your registration receipt should you wish to obtain recognition of CPD points.