This group addresses issues related to environmental analytical chemistry in the contaminated land industry.
• a common understanding of analytical methodology available for contaminated land investigations
• industry standards for laboratory service and data deliverables
• industry standards for performing data validation and interpretation
• industry standards for documenting data validation processes in ESA reports
In addition, it aims to provide an appropriate forum to facilitate the following:
• training for junior members (suggest incorporating into the "Introduction to Environmental Site Assessment" modules)
• function as primary liaison between ACLCA and laboratory service providers
• function as primary liaison between Government Agencies, with view to active participation in review of Guidance documents, NEPM etc.