The Bi-Monthly Networking Meetings provide an opportunity for presentations workshops and forums on varied topics of interest or currency of legislation within the Contaminated Land Industry. This is a social evening, with a chance for consultants to network.
1. Presentation DES: update on the Environmental Protection (Waste ERA Framework) Amendment Regulation 2018, in the leadup to the Phase 2 implementation date of 1 July 2019. Presenter - Tim Reid, DES - Manager Waste Reform Implementation I Waste and Recovery
2. Forum: Industry Stakeholders panel discussion on Professional Ethics within the Contaminated Land industry. Coordinated by Membership and Ethics Sub-committee members Helen Jones, Kylie Bradley and Jeremy Canard.
Chair: Jeremy Canard GHD - ACLCA Membership and Ethics Sub-commttee
- Rebecca Hoare and Juliette King - Norton Rose Fulbright Lawyers
- Alan Chenoweth – Retired Chair - Certified Environmental Practitioner Board
- Mark Stuckey - Environmental Earth Sciences. Contaminated Land Auditor QLD, VIC and NSW
Date: 3rd October 2019
Venue: AECOM Level 8, 540 Wickham Street Fortitude Valley
Time: 5.30pm arrival (for a prompt 6.00pm start) -8.30pm
Cost: Member $15.00 Non-Member $25.00 (Pizza and beverages provided)
RSVP: 1st October 2019
Please book earlier to secure placement.
Enquiries: Jennifer Ingham -ACLCA Executive Officer M: 0421 714 449 E: firstname.lastname@example.org