Member companies nationally have all strongly supported the Young Professionals session at the International CleanUp 2019 Conference in Adelaide and each state will have representation during the YP session.
It would be fantastic if VIC member companies attending the conference could get behind the YP's and be apart of the audience for this session.
Come meet and network with your peers in the industry nationally and discover what interesting projects these emerging site contamination professionals have been undertaking over the last year.
Tuesday, 10 September 2019, Room L1B (See schedule here)
- 10:30 -10:45am, ACLCA SA, Larissa Willoughby: ACLCA Introduction and opening remarks
- 10:45 - 11:00am SA, David Butterfield (BlueSphere Environmental): Installation and sub slab depressurization systems for mitigation of TCE vapour intrusion
- 11:00 - 11:15am Vic, Matthew Russ (GHD): Are microbes fussy eaters with sophisticated palates – or is there a case for natural source zone depletion at DNAPL impacted sites?
- 11:15 - 11:30am WA, Dylan Pritchard (AECOM): A case study in the transfer of site leaseholders and the impacts of conflicting regulatory frameworks on contaminated sites investigation
- 11:30 - 11:45am NSW, Nicholas Grbich (EI Australia): Isotopic Analysis to differentiate ground-gas sources on a contaminated site
- 11:45am - 12:00pm Qld, Emma Cornish (Golder Associates): Redeveloping landfill potentially impacted by mixed contamination, Acacia Ridge, Brisbane
- 12:00 - 12:15pm Larissa Willoughby ACLCA SA Q&A and closing remarks