Some of the key topics covered during the full-day workshop include:
- Overview of the revised Guidelines (including what is new and what is not).
- Details of the key features of the revised Guidelines.
- Provide understanding on how the Guidelines can be used for best-practice water management.
- The use of the national water quality management framework.
- Using weight of evidence for water/sediment quality assessment.
- Conceptual modelling.
- Deriving and applying default guideline values.
- Weight of evidence in water/sediment quality assessment (incl application in SEPP Waters).
- Feedback on applying the new toxicant DGVs – including any issues/concerns?
- Guidance for temporary waters.
- Case studies.
- Tour of the new website.
- Discussion / Q&A.
Course details are as follows:
Date: Thursday 16 May 2019
Time: 9am - 5pm (lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided)
Cost: $300 (early bird ends 2nd of April), ordinary rate: $400