EnviSMART (Thursday 19 May 2022, 16:00-17:00 AEDT)
The Environmental Science Meeting for Australian Research Teams (EnviSMART) is a national online forum held monthly Thursdays 16:00 – 17:00 AEST and is hosted by the Australian Laboratory for Emerging Contaminants (ALEC) at the University of Melbourne. EnviSMART is an opportunity for environmental science professionals and researchers to share science online.
ACLCA Victoria is proud to continue its support of Season 3. For more details refer to our NEWS page
This month we hear Dr. Caroline Moermond (RIVM National Institute for Public Health and the Environment) discussing the use of ecological risk assessments and relevant and reliable criteria for feeding into regulation.
- Speaker: Dr. Caroline Moermond
- Title: Improving quality of ecotoxicity studies: reporting and evaluating studies using the CRED method
- Date: Thursday 19th May 2022
- Time: 16:00-17:00 (AEDT; Melbourne time)
- Registration: EnviSMART.eventbrite.com.au
Registration is free and open to all. For further information please contact Dr Brad Clarke (email@example.com).