ACLCA is excited to present our eleventh SEMINAR PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITY tailored especially for Early Career Professionals (ECPs) on Tuesday 21 June from 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
GREAT PRIZES will be awarded to the top three participants, based on decisions made by our industry judging panel.
Presentation topics will be based on a range of technical or otherwise, industry related topics. Question time to follow each presentation.
- Dayle Barnett (EP Risk), Managing and assessing risks of contaminants of emerging concern for the water industry.
- Jonathon Ryan (Senversa), PFAS Washdown study (Old Spice) – I’m on a hose, not a horse. Should we use total concentrations of PFAS in soil as a reliable way to measure the mass of PFAS de-sorbing into surface water or is there a more accurate method?
- Martine Desperles (JBS&G), Successful remediation of a former carpet manufacturing site using Bioremediation.
- Max Flynn (SMEC), Proposed waste to hydrogen facility in regional Australia – findings from literature review.
- Naomi Leclere (Aurecon), Impacts of pharmaceutical drugs and clandestine laboratories on the environment, offering a conceptual site model on their mode of interacting with humans.
To join tonights presentation please refer to the following Teams invite:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only)
+61 7 3062 8044,,680825733# Australia, Brisbane
Phone Conference ID: 680 825 733#
For a full list of GHD conference numbers or if the number displayed is not your local country select Help.
Date: Tuesday 21 June 2022
Presentations: 530 – 700 pm
A HUGE Thank-you to our event prize sponsors