ACLCA is excited to present our eighth SEMINAR PRESENTATION OPPORTUNITY tailored especially for Young Professionals on Thursday 18 July from 5.30pm to 7.00pm at RMIT.
What is it about?
ACLCA is preparing an exciting event, where YP’s have the opportunity to deliver a short (10-15 mins) presentation, in front of CLM industry peers (ACLCA members). Drinks and nibbles will be provided at the end of the presentations, providing opportunity to catch up with industry colleagues and chat with our young presenters. A great evening of presentations and networking opportunity.
- Caroline Coop, EESI: Enhancing Understanding of Contamination to Clients.
- Joel Brown, Edge Group: Managing Leachate at a Former Unlined Landfill - A Case Study.
- Callum Macreadie, Cardno: Asbestos Categorisation and Remediation in Soil.
- Matt Russ, GHD: Are microbes fussy eaters with sophisticated palates – or is there a case for natural source zone depletion at DNAPL impacted sites?
- Lucy Collie, Coffey: Remediation of a large chlorinated hydrocarbon plume within a difficult setting.
- Stephanie McColl, ERM: In-situ field analysis of arsenic: high resolution site characterisation using x-ray fluorescence.
DATE: Thursday 18 July
TIME: Presentation: 5:30pm-7:00pm / Drinks, nibbles and networking: 7:00pm-8:30pm
VENUE: RMIT (Building 80, Level 11, Theatre 10) - Followed by drinks and nibbles at Oxford Scholar (427 Swantson St Melb)
COST: FREE (includes drinks and nibbles)
For further information, please contact Monika Janiak:
Ph 03 8687 8214
Thank-you to our sponsors: Lotsearch (1st Prize), ALS (2nd Prize) and Air-Met (3rd Prize)
NOTE: Please ensure you keep a record of your registration receipt should you wish to obtain recognition of CPD points.