ACLCA is the peak industry body in Victoria for contaminated land consultants.
Our objectives are:
- To provide a forum for member companies to develop, discuss and respond to issues that affect us in our
responsible management of contaminated lands;
- To establish and maintain a strong working relationship with regulatory authorities and other related agencies
that have an interest in the management of contaminated lands;
- To encourage others to accept ACLCA as the consulting industry's peak representative group on contaminated
- To assist in the development and maintenance of appropriate industry practices and encourage members
to adopt these practices;
- To promote and encourage the open exchange of information between members and other interested
- To promote an awareness and provide information to outside parties on the professional skills in the area of
contaminated land management.
In Victoria, ACLCA provides a range of courses and presentations aimed at promoting continuing professional development of our members. Theses courses and presentations cover a range of topics including occupational health and safety, introduction and development of the latest industry practices in contaminated land management and development and maintenance of appropriate industry standards.