You are invited to ACLCA Victoria's Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on 1 November 2018 at Jacobs, 452 Flinders St Melbourne. The meeting will be followed by an after-party for our members at the the Saint and Rogue around the corner at 582 Little Collins St (Please register via our events page to attend the after-party).
Below are the following documents relating to the AGM (Agenda, Minutes and Financial Statement will become available in early October):
• Agenda for meeting
• Minutes of previous AGM (1 November 2018) and presentation
• Nomination form for positions on the committee of ACLCA Victoria
• Roles and Responsibilities for elected positions
• Financial Statements 2018/19
The ACLCA executive committee consists of four elected office bearers and five elected ordinary committee members (plus the Immediate Past President). Office bearers serve for only one year in any office. Ordinary committee members serve for two years. Only one representative from any member company may hold an elected committee position at any time.
All Office-bearer positions will be declared vacant at the AGM, and in addition, two ordinary committee member positions will be vacant. Therefore, nominations are sought for the following offices:
• Ordinary Committee member
Please note that the executive committee as part of its responsibility to consider succession planning may make recommendations and endorse candidates for the positions of office-bearers.
NOMINATIONS CLOSE 5.00PM ON Thursday 10 October
* Nomination forms will only be accepted from nominees, proposers and seconders who are paid-up members at the time of lodgment.
* Member companies will only be eligible to vote at the AGM conditional upon receipt of payment of all outstanding membership fees by 10 October.